1.16.2009

1.16.2009

Sydney Babs

Sydney Babs

Baby Thorne 2.0

Baby Thorne 2.0
It's A Girl!

Jennifer Michael Sydney

Bags Filled And Donated

Looking to really declutter this year! This is a count of how many bags full of "stuff" we get rid of throughout the year.

Bags so far: 12

Grocery Budget: This Week

Week of April 29-May 5: $27.59

Grocery Budget: YTD

Spent on groceries , food storage, and toiletries as of January 1, 2012: $599.23
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So sorry it's been so long!!!

Life has been going great in our family. We have only had a few changes since last time I updated, but they are pretty big ones! I have had the great opportunity of starting my own Lia Sophia Jewelry business. It's been fun trying to figure everything out with that and I have been throwing parties like crazy! I love it and it's giving me more confidence and helping me to be more outgoing.

Also we have started a new budget plan, which I think is cool. We use cash and put it in envelopes and then when that runs out we don't spend any more! So hopefully it is really effective for us.

We will soon get pics up of our cute apt (I have been doing lots of crafts and decorating to make it look cuter!) and maybe even some halloween costume pics!

1 comment:

  1. That's fun! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy and doing great!! :)

    ReplyDelete