So I should be sleeping but instead I am just lying awake thinking (and wishing I was eating more twix bars even though I know I shouldn't) about time. For the past few weeks I have been helping a friend get ready for her wedding and it got me thinking of when I was planning my own. Time seemed to be moving soooooo slowly and it felt like our wedding day would never come. That's also how it felt when I was prego, like the baby would never come. So as time has been (I assume) moving really slow for my friend, it's been moving super fast for me. My baby will be two months old tomorrow and I can't believe it! She is doing so good and sleeps through the night most nights and hardly ever crys. But she is just growing much too fast and from what I've heard time only goes faster from here on out. But anyway, I guess the point of this post is just that even though time literally passes by at the same speed for everyone (or does it?) it seems that our perception of it makes it seem to speed up or slow down at different times in our lives.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
No comments:
Post a Comment