1.16.2009

1.16.2009

Sydney Babs

Sydney Babs

Baby Thorne 2.0

Baby Thorne 2.0
It's A Girl!

Jennifer Michael Sydney

Bags Filled And Donated

Looking to really declutter this year! This is a count of how many bags full of "stuff" we get rid of throughout the year.

Bags so far: 12

Grocery Budget: This Week

Week of April 29-May 5: $27.59

Grocery Budget: YTD

Spent on groceries , food storage, and toiletries as of January 1, 2012: $599.23
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Faith vs. Fear

I've had a lot of fear these past couple months of pregnancy. 

Fears:
  • Having another c-section
  • Not being able to manage my time with both of my girls and give them each attention they need
  • Actually getting the epidural
  • Not knowing how to give birth
  • People will judge me because my house is so messy
  • Having labor pains
  • Breastfeeding not working out again


But, I realize I need to change. In church last week we talked about faith vs. fear and how if you are fearful it's impossible to be faithful. I feel so much peace now that whatever happens, everything will be ok. I'll have a beautiful baby girl I am hoping for and visualizing a positive outcome. Before I was just imagining the worst and stressing out so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment